Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4th Grade Birds on a Wire


Ok now I know that all you have seen this Pixar Short For the Birds Right??? Well if not Just Click For the Birds and which the video.  Well at the time the other art teacher I work with was making this cute folk art bird cages with birds in them.. well I thought about doing them, but the I really want to tackel Joseph Cornell Boxes another one of those artist we dont really talk about much.  But then another art teacher was doing a drawing/printmaking project base off the Pixar Short For the Birds and who doesnt love Pixar.  So I thought it would be cool to making the short into a little sculpture/diorama.  My students had to bring in box from home. We wrapped them in craft paper, and the made everthing in it 3d.  They are turing out so Cool...

No comments:

09 10